We know that our employees give a lot to Encore and to our clients every day. We know that benefits are important to our employees.
Encore is committed to recognizing and rewarding our team for their efforts with competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and programs that support work/life balance.
We are continuously assessing our benefits by talking to and surveying Encorians to ensure that we are always providing benefits that are relevant and in demand by the people who make Encore one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
Highlights from Encore’s current benefits package:
- Choice of medical insurance plans with various deductibles and coinsurance available
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Encore paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Encore paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Encore sponsored (non-elective) 3% contribution into each employee’s 401K, immediately vested
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
- Paid vacation and holidays for regular salaried employees
- Sick and bereavement leave for regular salaried employees
- Educational assistance plus free online training opportunities
- $150/month technology reimbursement for regular salaried employees
- Choice of Encore-issued laptops for regular salaried employees
- Employee discounts through our online MarketPlace
- Employee Assistance Program - Confidential counseling and support for employees and their families.
- A supportive culture and work environment including:
- New Employee Orientation - Held in Houston, TX.
- Employee Advisory Council (EAC) - Encore employee led team to receive, address, and represent anonymous people-related initiatives originating from employees.
- Monthly “All Hands” Calls – We’re a virtual company but continuously look for ways to stay in touch! These monthly calls include updates from across the company.
- Company Retreat – A company outing to foster team building and further our culture.
- Encore Benefits Overview 2013