We know that our employees give a lot to Encore and to our clients every day.
Encore is committed to recognizing and rewarding our team for their efforts with competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and programs that support work/life balance.
We are continuously assessing our benefits by talking to and surveying Encorians to ensure that we are always providing benefits that are relevant and in demand by the people who make Encore one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
Highlights from Encore’s current benefits package:
- Choice of Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans with various deductibles and coinsurance available
- Encore paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Encore paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
- Motivate Me Healthy Rewards Health Reimbursement Account
- Healthy U, Healthy Q Health and Wellness Program
- Physical Activity Reimbursement Program
- 401K program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Educational Assistance Program with tuition reimbursement, plus online training opportunities
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and holidays for regular salaried employees
- Sick and bereavement leave for regular salaried employees
- $150/month technology reimbursement for regular salaried employees
- Encore-issued laptops
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program - Confidential counseling and support for employees and their families
- All Hands Calls – We’re a virtual company but continuously look for ways to stay in touch! These “all hands” calls include updates from across the company