The shift to value-based reimbursement has released a flood of changes for health systems and physician practices. One of the most complex changes is the increasing need to demonstrate quality of care using electronic Clinical Quality Measures or eCQMs.
Organizations must now begin electronically reporting these eCQMs, and while the quality of care being delivered does not change, providers are seeing substantial differences in measure performance when reporting abstracted measures versus eCQMs.
Improving eCQM performance is time and resource-intensive. Every year, the government, commercial payors, and credentialing organizations add new eCQMs, modify existing ones, and retire topped out measures. Each new set of measures requires a cycle of analysis, remediation, testing, and submission.
Encore has a dedicated eMeasure research team, customized tools, and a battle-tested approach to guide providers through the complex landscape of eMeasure reporting. We designed our eMeasure Transition solutions to help providers make the transition from abstraction to electronic reporting, and to accelerate provider understanding of eCQMs in preparation for a future of increasing electronic quality requirements.
Encore’s eMeasures Transition solution allows you to:
- Assess eCQM measure performance
- Identify gaps and root causes
- Remediate gaps
- Install the right tools & technology
- Successfully manage the program
Encore is at the forefront of helping providers prepare for and succeed in an eCQM world. Our resources include:
Measures Expertise to understand how to deconstruct eCQMs to their individual data elements
- Encore’s eMeasures Review Board (eMRB) can be your go-to resource to understand measurement definitions and updates
- Our data tool, CoreGPS, is a definitive source of measure knowledge base
- Our combination of EHR and workflow subject matter experts that will help identify and remediate gaps
Toolset to support solution delivery
- CoreAnalytics measure calculator
- CoreGPS measures knowledge base and measures assessment tool
Let us share our client success stories with you. To learn more, please contact Liz Richard, Managing Director of Value Realization Solutions, at [email protected].